2 cups of onion
3 celery sticks
1/3tsp low fat butter
Salt and black pepper to taste
1 tsp. dried oregano
Ginger and garlic as per taste
- Heat butter in non- stick pan and sauté onions for 1 minute
- Add celery and sauté for 3 minutes on medium flame.
- Add 2 cups of hot water, salt and pepper and mix well. Cover with a lid and cook on medium flame for 10 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Remove from flame and keep aside to cool.
- Transfer the mixture in the same non-stick pan, add oregano and pepper, mix well and cook on a mild flame for 2 to 3 minutes